10 Powerful Quotes That Will Inspire You To Take Action
If you need a little motivation today, you’ve stumbled upon the right article.
That’s the best thing about quotes; they can trigger something within us, make us think and inspire us to take action.
So without further ado, here’s ten remarkable quotes that can get you one step closer towards your goals.
1. “Every life form seems to strive to its maximum except human beings. How tall will a tree grow? As tall as it possibly can. Human beings, on the other hand, have been given the dignity of choice. You can choose to be all or you can choose to be less. Why not stretch up to the full measure of the challenge and see what all you can do?”
– Jim Rohn
So ask yourself:
What can I do today, that will make me grow and test my limits, either personally or professionally?
And then take one small step.
Read a page or run a mile. Just go after it.
2. “Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.”
– Cecil Beaton
I just love this one.
It lets you know that it’s time to embrace your inner weirdo. That there are too many “normal” people out there.
Biologically we are wired to belong and be a part of the group. The challenge is that most groups usually have a strong repulsion towards something that is strange and different.
Your environment, friends, and even family can sometimes be against what you want to do.
Because of that, you have to believe in yourself and your direction. I am not saying that you should be blind, but sometimes taking a leap of faith is what is needed.
Say Yes, to Naysayers.
3. “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”
– Muhammed Ali
Go ahead. Turn at least one impossible into possible.
And let that be just the beginning.
4. “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.”
– Jordan Belfort
I honestly believe that most people are not afraid of failure, but success.
The idea that we are not living to our potential is so frightening that most people decide not to see where their potential lies.
But that’s not you.
You will go after it; you will try. And here I promise you, I will too.
5. “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.”
– Eric Thomas
These moments are rare, but when you find something that triggers that fire from within, don’t let it go.
Try to build a momentum and maintain it.
In case you haven’t experienced it, define what are you good at, what do you love to do and how can you put those two to good use.
And then just start.
Read more @